expand your educational experience by cross-registering at one of our partner institutions.
one of the perks of attending agnes scott as an undergraduate student is the ability to take classes at one of our fellow arche institutions. cross-registration provides opportunities for enriched educational programs by permitting students in good standing at any atlanta regional council for higher education institution to take courses at any other member institution.
- agnes scott college
- brenau university
- clark atlanta university
- clayton state university
- columbia theological seminary
- emory university
- georgia gwinnett college
- georgia institute of technology
- georgia state university
- interdenominational theological center
- kennesaw state university
- mercer university-atlanta
- morehouse college
- morehouse school of medicine
- oglethorpe university
- savannah college of art and design-atlanta
- spelman college
- university of georgia
- university of west georgia
- students must be in good standing at agnes scott.
- cross registration may be pursued for courses not offered at agnes scott for the given term. a student may cross register only for courses for which she is eligible and for which she has met the prerequisites as defined by agnes scott and the host institution.
- undergraduate students may not cross register for more than a total of 18 semester hours. exceptions will be considered by the registrar. qualified students may cross register for a maximum of two courses per term and must also be enrolled at agnes scott. the combined load may not exceed a full-time load at asc.
- cross registration is not recommended for graduating seniors since all grades must be received by agnes scott's registrar prior to graduation, and all schools are not on the same schedule.
- any course required for the major must be approved by the department or program chair at agnes scott prior to cross registration.
- the first priority in registration will be given to students of the host institution; cross-registration students will be accepted on a "space available" basis.
- the academic regulations and rules of conduct of the host institution will apply to cross registrants. the host institution will determine whether its rules have or have not been violated. in addition to actions taken by the host institution, the home institution will also impose such penalties as it deems proper when violations occur.
- credit and grades taken in cross-registration will appear for credit on the agnes scott transcript. grades will not be calculated into the grade point average.
- for all courses taken, the tuition and fees will be at the rate of agnes scott college and paid to agnes scott. special fees (lab fees, parking fees, etc.) must be paid directly to the host institution.
- cross-registration students are eligible to use such facilities on the campus of the host institution as are essential to the completion of the cross-registered course.
- certification of immunization must be provided to the host institution. contact health services to have your records sent.
- students must make all transportation arrangements and payments.
- read information and instructions for cross-registration
- you may fill out this form electronically, but must print it out, get original signatures, and submit it to the registrar's office by the following deadlines:
- fall: june 15
- spring: november 15
- summer: april 16
applications are also available in the registrar's office, buttrick hall 101b. you must submit your completed application to the registrar's office.